Employment Opportunities-Mitchell Area Safehouse
Mitchell Family Visitation Center
Part Time Family Visitation Monitor Specialist
Position Hours: Hours will vary and will consist of evening and every other weekend hours.
This position will average 15-20 hours per week.
* High school education required.
* Exceptional knowledge of child development.
* Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
* Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
* Able to follow direction and work effectively on duties as assigned.
* Understanding of confidentiality and ethical practice.
* Work well with other team members
* Experience in interviewing clients
* Excellent grammar skills.
* Efficient computer skills.
* Must be self-motivated.
* Excellent communication skills required.
* Ability to respond effectively to trauma & crises.
* 1-2 yr. experience working with custody and family issues.
* 1-2 yr. experience working with children.
* Experience in effectively handing difficult individuals and situations.
* Supervision of on-site visits, supervised telephone calls and assisted transfers/exchanges between children and non-custodial parents.
* Observe and document detailed interactions of on-site, phone, or assisted exchange visits.
* Follow and enforce all Family Visitation Center policies and protocols routinely and effectively.
* Communicate effectively on a daily basis with the Visitation Center Director.
* Complete & Review all documentation for accuracy and submit in a timely manner.
* Maintain accurate client files.
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness and organization.
* Other duties as assigned by the Visitation Center Director or Executive Director
HOW TO APPLY
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org